Three New Kiosks to Open at Disney Springs
Three new kiosks will be opening up at Disney Springs that are all unique and wonderful options for Guests to be able to enjoy beginning in May.
The first is called B.B. Wolf’s Sausage Co. B.B. Wolf’s will feature different artisan sausage options. Choices will include:
- The Three Little Pigs – a trio of sausages each with different toppings
- Reuben, bacon-wrapped with black bean salsa and chili cheese
- Portuguese sausage with pickled vegetable slaw and chili mustard
- Sweet hot sausage with peppers, onions and marinara
- Bavarian sausage sandwich with a mini-meterwurst, braised red cabbage and spicy brown mustard on a pretzel roll
- Italian veggie sausage with peppers, onions and marinara.
The second kiosk is called Aristocrepes. It will feature both savory and sweet crepe options. Dishes will include:
- Beef with horseradish cream, red onion, baby spinach and sharp Cheddar
- Vegetarian with pickled beets, goat cheese, candied pecans and baby greens
- Turkey with Brie, dried cranberries and Dijon spread;
- Smoked salmon with cream cheese, capers, onion and “everything bagel” topping
- S’mores crepe with marshmallow cream, chocolate sauce and graham cracker crumbs
- Banana with Nutella and salted caramel
- Key lime cheesecake with white chocolate and chiffon crouton
- Strawberries Romanoff with Chantilly cream and strawberries
Guests will be able to pair crepes with wine on tap, beer or hard alcohol soda (Not Your Father’s Hard Root Beer and Henry’s Hard Orange Soda). Or there will be non-alcoholic beverages available, including Frozen Joffrey’s Frappe Mocha and hot cocoa.
The final location will be called The Daily Poutine. These kiosk will feature thick-cut french fries with delightful toppings. Options include:
- Classic, with beef poutine gravy and Cheddar cheese curds
- Latin with fried yucca, black beans, pulled pork and queso fresco
- Italian with Bocconcino mozzarella and Bolognese sauce
- French with mushroom cream sauce and Gruyere cheese
The Daily Poutine and B.B. Wolf’s Sausage Co. will open when the Town Center debuts at Disney Springs on May 15. Aristocrepes will open May 22.
These sound like great additions to an already stellar Disney Springs line up!
One thought on “Three New Kiosks to Open at Disney Springs”
THIS SOUNDS AWESOME! 🙂