Subscribe to try out all our features.
Save Time. Save Money. Have Fun.
We've created a complete guide to the Disney Cruise Line to help you save time and money. With over 300 pages of content and 400 photos, we cover everything you need to know for your Disney cruise:
- Our Fare Tracker tracks the daily price of every cruise on every ship for every stateroom category. See whether you'll save money by booking now or waiting. Check how Disney priced the same cruise last year.
- Details and photos of the Magic, Wonder, Dream, and Fantasy, including stateroom types and descriptions, children's clubs and activities, restaurant and bar reviews, family activities, how to meet characters, on-board seminars, and shopping. We'll even tell you which theater shows to skip for more time at Senses Spa.
- Specific advice on the best itineraries for first-time cruisers, which deck to choose, best ports of call, and which Port Adventure shore excursions are worth your money.
- Complete coverage of Castaway Cay, Disney's private island, including reviews of every Port Adventure activity, what to pack for your day, food and bar reviews, and more.
- Packing tips, passport and ID requirements, advice for families with special needs or dietary restrictions, guides to tipping and gratuities, transportation and parking tips for each port, where to spend the night before your cruise, the check-in and boarding process, the daily Personal Navigator hand-out, and how to prepare for coming home.
If this is your first-ever cruise, or your first Disney cruise, we've got all the information you need to have a better trip. We're part of the team that writes the best-selling Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World, and we've been covering Disney for more than 25 years.
You subscription to our exclusive Disney Cruise Line trip planner comes with a 45-day money-back guarantee. We think you'll find tons of helpful trip advice, tips and secrets. If not, email us for a full refund.
Want to see more? Explore our Disney Cruise Line content through the links below:
Start here to find out the differences among the 4 ships in the Disney Cruise Line fleet: the Magic, Wonder, Dream, and Fantasy.
Beaches or glaciers? Venice or the Baltics? We'll help you decide which itinerary is best for you.
Disney Cruise Line has demand-based pricing, which means fares fluctuate from the time they are announced until the ship actually sets sail. We can tell you whether the itinerary you want is a "Book It Now" or a "Wait A Bit."
We talk you through the booking process all the way to boarding, cruising, and returning home through Customs. This is the place to find out how to plan your first day onboard and how to properly pack on your last night.
Ports and Port Adventures
Which excursions are worth the money and which leave you saying, "That's 4 hours of my life I'll never get back?" How can you save money by making your own tour of the port? We'll tell you the history of every port Disney Cruise Line visits and what to see, eat, and buy while you're there.
Disney is at heart an entertainment company and has a reputation for "Broadway-style" productions onboard. We'll tell you which shows to catch and which ones' showtimes are great times to visit the spa or ride the AquaDuck. We also review the many onboard activities, including kids' clubs, here.
From fast food to fine dining, Disney Cruise Line has something for everyone. We review the restaurants, fast food venues, bars, and lounges onboard.
Want to help out your fellow subscribers? Take our survey and let us know what you thought of your cruise.
365 days of premium access (with a 45-day money-back guarantee)