Subscribe to try out all our features.
Do More. Wait Less.
We’re the research team behind the best-selling Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World guide book. We’ve created exclusive online tools, tips, and advice for saving time and money at Walt Disney World. Here are a few of our online features:
- Our Crowd Calendar shows you how crowded each park will be on every day of your trip. See the best parks to visit and which to avoid. Includes park operating hours, Extra Magic Hours schedules, special events such as Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, and more.
- Our Touring Plans are step-by-step guides that save you up to 4 hours of standing in line every day. If this is your first Disney trip, we’ve got 150 family-tested templates to start with, for every park. Customize any plan by adding attractions, meals, and breaks. You can even see your plans on your phone!
- Our mobile app Lines is the highest-rated Disney World park app in iTunes and Google Play - even higher than Disney’s own app! Lines shows you Disney’s official wait time plus how long you’ll really wait in line at each attraction. Use Lines to get instant updates to your touring plan, search menus, see parade and fireworks times, chat with Disney experts, and more. For iPhone, Android, and other smartphones.
- Save money with our Disney World Ticket Discount Calculator, Disney has dozens of admission options to choose from and finding the cheapest combination can take hours. The Ticket Calculator will find your cheapest tickets in under 10 seconds by comparing prices from Disney and Disney-approved wholesalers.
- Our new Hotel Room Views tool shows a picture of the view you’ll get from every hotel room in Walt Disney World. More than 30,000 photos. Completely searchable. We’ll even tell you the exact words to give Disney to request a specific room. Here’s a sample: Hotel Room Views at Disney’s Port Orleans Riverside.
Over 100,000 families subscribe to TouringPlans.com every year.
Join us and start planning your perfect Disney Trip.
Your family’s trip to Disney World is a big financial and emotional investment. We can help you plan the perfect trip. Here are even more features found on TouringPlans.com:
- We have up-to-date menus, prices, and reviews from every Walt Disney World restaurant, food cart, kiosk, bar, and stand, including Disney Dining Plan participation and other discounts. A handy search feature lets you find the food you’re craving, and we’ll even tell you which items qualify as snacks on the Disney Dining Plan. And you’ll learn how to evaluate Disney’s Dining Plan to see if it makes sense for you.
- Detailed reviews of every ride, show and attraction in Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, and Disney’s Animal Kingdom, including best times to visit each attraction, the ride’s potential for frightening small children, height requirements, handicap accessibility features, and ratings. Most reviews include comments from other families, so you can get a wide range of opinions on every experience. We even cover Disney’s water parks - Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon.
- Complete coverage of Disney’s FASTPASS and new FastPass+ ride reservation system, including little-known secret loopholes for getting extra FASTPASSes in Magic Kingdom. Learn how to save time in line by using the “single rider” line, and read other tips for minimizing your wait in line.
We’re sure that you’ll save time and money and have a better Disney vacation with TouringPlans.com. And if not, we offer a 45-day full refund. Just email us if you’re not completely satisfied.
Want to see more? Explore our Disney World content through the links below:
365 days of premium access (with a 45-day money-back guarantee)