Looking to experience the Magic Kingdom with very few Guests? Disney has the solution for you with its Disney After Hours event. What is Disney After Hours? It’s a special, hard-ticketed evening, where Guests are able to enjoy quicker access to attractions, enabling Guests to maximize their time in the park with quicker access to over 25 attractions and character greetings. In addition, Ice cream novelties, popcorn, and bottled beverages are available free of charge.
Disney After Hours will now be taking place in the summer months and will allow Guests to remain in the park for three hours past the scheduled closing time for the event.
Dates and times for the summer Disney After Hours event for 2018 are:
- Thursday, June 28, from 10:00 p.m.- 1:00 a.m.
- Saturday, June 30, from 10:00 p.m. – 1:00 a.m.
- Saturday, July 7, from 10:00 p.m. – 1:00 a.m.
- Monday, July 9, from 10:00 p.m. – 1:00 a.m.
- Saturday, July 14, from 10:00 p.m. – 1:00 a.m.
- Saturday, July 21, from 10:00 p.m. – 1:00 a.m.
- Saturday, July 28, from 10:00 p.m. – 1:00 a.m.
- Saturday, August 4, from 10:00 p.m. – 1:00 a.m.
- Saturday, August 11, from 10:00 p.m. – 1:00 a.m.
- Thursday, August 30, from 9:00 p.m. – 12:00 a.m.
- Thursday, September 20, from 9:00 p.m. – 12:00 a.m.
Some attractions that will be open during the event will include:
- Astro Orbiter
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin
- Haunted Mansion
- “it’s a small world”
- Jungle Cruise
- Mickey’s Philharmagic
- Princess Fairytale Hall
- Peter Pan’s Flight
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Space Mountain
- Splash Mountain
- Under the Sea ~ Journey of The Little Mermaid
- And more
Disney After Hours does not replace Extra Magic Hours for resort guests and the event is instead held on non-Extra Magic Hour dates.
Advance pricing costs $119, plus tax for adults and children (ages 3-9). For those who wish to purchase their tickets on the day of the event it will cost $124 per adult or child, plus tax. Annual Passholders and Disney Vacation Club Members can take advantage of specially priced tickets for just $89 per adult or child, plus tax.