Who Are We?
Are you looking for an expert to comment on theme parks and the travel industry for your news organization, podcast, radio show, or other media outlet? TouringPlans is here to help. We are a fact-based organization that evaluates theme parks and other travel destinations with a goal of saving tourists time and money. Learn more about our team here
TouringPlans has been quoted in:
- The New York Times
- AAA Traveler
- USA Today
If you would like to book a TouringPlans employee for an interview, please email email@example.com and include the following:
- Format (print, video, audio, or live talk)
- Date needed
- Your organization - if web site please include your Alexa numbers, if other outlet include readership/listener numbers
Our Books and Apps
The Unofficial Guide series of travel books has sold more than 4 million copies since 1985. The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World is the best selling travel guide in the world, and our Lines app is the highest rated Disney app on the Apple App Store and Google Play.
TouringPlans.com employees contribute to the following titles:
- The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World
- The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World with Kids
- The Unofficial Guide Color Companion to Walt Disney World
- The Unofficial Guide to the Disney Cruise Line
- The Unofficial Guide to Disneyland
- The Unofficial Guide to Universal Orlando
- The Unofficial Guide to Las Vegas
- The Unofficial Guide to Washington, DC
Some of our most popular topics include:
- How much time and money to budget for a vacation?
- How have vacation costs increased compared to the cost of living in the U.S.?
- How have changes in theme park technology (such as MyDisneyExperience and FastPass+) changed the movements of crowds through the parks?
- What are the best ways to avoid lines in theme parks?
- What ROI have entertainment companies seen in the technology investments?
- What trends do we see in theme park attendance?