It’s been three years, but we finally have another large piece of the Disney Springs puzzle. Yesterday, the Town Center debuted with many new shops, restaurants, and entertainment. A grand total of 23 new shops and seven restaurants opened with lots of fanfare.
Here’s a look at some of the great new options you’ll get to experience on your next vacation.
- ALEX AND ANI
- American Threads
- Amorette’s Patisserie
- B. B. Wolf’s Sausage Co.
- D-Luxe Burger
- Edward Beiner
- Everything But Water
- Johnston & Murphy
- kate spade new york
- L’Occitane en Provence
- Lucky Brand
- MAC Cosmetics
- Melissa Shoes
- Morimoto Asia Street Food
- Na Hoku
- The Daily Poutine
- Tommy Bahama
- Under Armour Brand House
- Vera Bradley
More shops and restaurants will open by the end of the month at Disney Springs. They are:
- Lilly Pulitzer
- TROPHY ROOM
- STK Orlando
Also, many other locations are expected to open in the Town Center at Disney Springs at various times this summer. They include:
- Blaze Fast-Fire’d Pizza
- Coca-Cola Store and Rooftop Beverage Bar
- Columbia Sportswear
- Free People
- Frontera Cocina
- Homecoming – Florida Kitchen and Shine Bar
- Johnny Was
- Luxury of Time by Diamonds International
- Vince Camuto
In addition, Guest Relations has moved from both the Marketplace and the West Side and now there is one location for Guests to stop. The Welcome Center, which is the new home for Guest Relations at Disney Springs that will continue to offer a wealth of services including theme park and Cirque du Soleil ticket sales, Disney dining and resort reservations, information for guests with disabilities, foreign currency exchanges, and other general assistance items.
For those looking for parking, you’ll now have the ability to park in the Lime Garage! This new garage offers Guests convenient parking access to both the Disney Springs Town Center and the Marketplace. This new garage will also use smart technology to identify open parking spaces. In addition, access to Disney Springs is now easier, as the roadway improvements on Buena Vista Drive are nearly complete. Guests will have access to additional car lanes and new dedicated bus lanes now operational.
Of course, things are constantly changing at Disney Springs, and it was just announced a few new shops that will be on their way to Disney Springs. They are:
- Origins: A skincare retailer featuring products formulated with certified organic ingredients and 100 percent natural essential oils.
- Sugarboo & Co.: Offers artful prints, home goods, paper products, accessories and more.
- Superdry: Focusing on clothing with designs that fuse vintage Americana and Japanese-inspired graphics with a British style.
- TUMI: A leading global brand of premium travel, business and lifestyle accessories.
I’ll make sure to keep you posted on all the changes going on with Disney Springs! Stay tuned!