Back in the day (WAY back in the day), the characters from Robin Hood would hang out in Town Square for photos. This was my thing. It was my tradition (pre-digital, sorry – there’s no hard evidence) to get a photo with Prince John. Then some time ago, he disappeared with Friar Tuck, Robin Hood, and the Sheriff of Nottingham. I have to admit I’m kind of sad about this (as sad as one can be at Walt Disney World anyway).
Some characters live on in hard ticket events (the Seven Dwarfs), and some are relegated to parade floats.
But some are in the Disney version of the Ben & Jerry’s Flavor Graveyard, gone forever except in our memories.
So today’s question is:
If you could resurrect a character or character family back into active meet and greets at Disney, who would it be?
- Dreamfinder and Figment (31%, 160 Votes)
- Robin Hood and friends (25%, 131 Votes)
- Rabbits (Roger and Jessica) (9%, 48 Votes)
- Merlin (Sword in the Stone) (8%, 39 Votes)
- Bianca and Bernard (The Rescuers) (8%, 39 Votes)
- Three Little Pigs (6%, 29 Votes)
- Tarzan and Jane (6%, 29 Votes)
- Duffy (5%, 24 Votes)
- Other (mention in the comments) (3%, 16 Votes)
- Clarice (0%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 516
If you chose ‘Other,’ mention it in the comments – I can’t wait to hear who you’re missing!
Voting is open now. There’s NO voting on Twitter this week due to Twitter’s 4 option limit to polls. See you next week with the results.