All hail teachers, the unsung heroes of, well, everything. Seriously, if I think too much about some of the incredible teachers that have encouraged and inspired my kids I burst into tears.
Teachers most definitely deserve a break during vacation and, good news, the seven hotels of the Disney Springs area have a deal for them. The seven hotels included in the promotion are:
- Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista, starting at $75 per night
- B Resort & Spa Lake Buena Vista, starting at $89 per night
- Holiday Inn, starting at $95 per night
- Best Western, starting at $103.99 per night
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista, starting at $116 per night
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista Palace, starting at $122 per night
- DoubleTree Suites, starting at $129 per night
Guests of these hotels receive many of the same benefits as guests of the Disney-owned hotels, including access to Extra Magic Hours and 60-day FastPass+ booking.
The Teacher Appreciation discount rates apply to Preschool, Daycare, and Kindergarten through College teachers and support staff in the U.S. and Canada. The special rates are available for stays May 27-September 3, 2019, based on availability. Some blockout dates may apply, and availability may be limited.
Here’s the fine print: The rates do not include the Resort Services Fee or daily parking fee (if applicable), taxes, or gratuities. The offer is not valid with any other special offers, promotions, existing reservations, or for groups. All teachers and school support staff must show proof of employment upon check-in.