Igloo, the thermos and cooler folks, are now out with a new line of coolers with Disney themes.
There are two sizes of these hard-sided coolers available:
- 4 quart
- Exterior Dimensions (L x W x H): 9.69″ x 6.88″ x 9.69″
- Interior Dimensions (L x W x H):Top Ð 7.44″ x 5.44″ x 5.88″ – Bottom Ð 6.88″ x 4.75″ x 5.88″
- Holds a six-pack of cans or a can plus a sandwich and snacks
- Available in multi-color Mickey, Minnie dots, or Pizza Planet designs
- Priced at $29.99
- 7 quart
- Exterior Dimensions (L x W x H): 11.75″ x 8.25″ x 12″
- Interior Dimensions (L x W x H): Top – 9.06″ x 6.31″ x 8.38″ – Bottom – 8.63″ x 6.13″ x 8.38″
- Holds nine 12-ounce cans or cans plus sandwiches and snacks
- Available in Mickey or Minnie ear designs
- Priced at $39.99
Both sizes fall well within the Walt Disney World park rules for bringing coolers into the parks, just use ice packs rather than loose ice and you’re good to go. While hard sided coolers may not be ideal if you’re carrying food by hand into the parks, if you’re using a stroller, or plan to get a large locker, these coolers will keep your food cool and safe from theft by squirrels or birds in the parks.
Of course you don’t have to use these coolers in the parks, the small size makes a great lunchbox option for school or work.