Disney Springs is continuing its march towards completion and today, the announcement came about some of the brand new shops and restaurants that will be added to the district. There are quite a few names that I think you’ll recognize, and a few that are Disney creations.
30 new tenants were announced as part of the expansion of Disney Springs. They are:
Town Center Shops
The following Town Center shops are slated to open in phases beginning May 15.
- Anthropologie: Anthropologie’s unique and eclectic assortment includes women’s casual apparel and accessories, intimates, shoes, beauty, home furnishings and a diverse array of gifts and decorative items.
- LACOSTE: Since the very first polo shirt was created in 1933, LACOSTE now offers a range of options including apparel, leather goods, fragrances, footwear, eye wear, home wear, watches and underwear.
- kate spade new york: kate spade new york specializes in handbags and clothing to jewelry, fashion accessories, fragrance, eye wear, shoes, swimwear, home decor, desk accessories, stationery, tabletop and gifts.
- Sephora: The new Disney Springs Sephora store will offer guests the opportunity to try, test, and play with thousands of products from classic and up-and-coming cosmetic and fragrance brands. Sephora at Disney Springs will feature the latest in beauty services and technology at their expanded Sephora Beauty Studio including Mini Makeovers, Sephora + Pantone Color IQ and complimentary Beauty Classes.
- Under Armour: Covering two-stories of retail space with a large array of athletic apparel, footwear, and equipment for men, women, and youth, the Disney Springs Under Armour Brand House will have an interactive experience geared toward young athletes who want to test their skills and talents.
- M·A·C Cosmetics: M·A·C is a leader in professional makeup and celebrates diversity and individuality.
- Vince Camuto: offers a range of innovative, stylish, trendy products including footwear, handbags, sportswear and much more.
- Vera Bradley: This store designed just for Disney Springs, will bring to life the rich history and heritage of Vera Bradley, showcasing a wide range of their distinctive signature collections and a their specially-created Disney-themed products.
- Lucky Brand: Staying true to the rich heritage and authentic, all-American spirit of denim, Lucky Brand crafts comfortable vintage-inspired jeans and casual clothing with an irreverent rock and roll attitude.
- Oakley: Oakley infuses technology, performance and style into eye wear, apparel and accessories.
- Coca-Cola Store: This new store, inspired by a 1920’s-era Coca-Cola bottling plant design, will feature a wide selection of Coca-Cola merchandise, a Coca-Cola Polar Bear experience and refreshing rooftop beverage bar.
- TROPHY ROOM: Founded by Marcus Jordan, son of NBA legend Michael Jordan, TROPHY ROOM is an elevated and unique athletic retail boutique experience, inspired by the trophy room in the Jordan family estate. Opening its first location at Disney Springs, the store offers footwear, apparel, memorabilia and exclusive merchandise.
- ALEX AND ANI: Meaningful, eco-conscious jewelry and accessories.
- Na Hoku – Hawaii’s Finest Jewelers Since 1924: A collection of fine jewelry that captures the essence of Hawaiian and Island Lifestyle.
- Shore: A fashionable American lifestyle brand featuring swimwear, fitness wear, everyday comfort clothing, exclusive products and a new line of limited-edition Shore Brand apparel, only available at Disney Springs.
- American Threads: Opening a flagship location at Disney Springs, American Threads offers women’s clothing inspired by the free American spirit.
- Volcom: Volcom prides itself on making quality apparel, outerwear, footwear and accessories that not only exemplify the lifestyle, but also enhance the ability to live it.
- Kipling: An international accessories brand offering lightweight handbags, backpacks, luggage and more.
- francesca’s: Guests will find unique, fashion-forward clothing, accessories, shoes, jewelry and gifts.
- Melissa Shoes: As the pioneer in jelly shoes manufacturing, this Brazilian footwear company offers guests innovative and stylish plastic footwear.
- UNOde50: Founded in Madrid, Spain, this jewelry retailer offers unique, highly hand-crafted designs.
- Johnston & Murphy: Known for its heritage in designing high-quality, well-crafted footwear and apparel.
- Everything But Water: Everything But Water offers an extensive collection of designer swimwear, resort-wear and accessories for women.
- Free People: Free People offers a unique merchandise mix of casual women’s apparel, intimates, shoes, accessories, active-wear and gifts.
- JOHNNY WAS: Beautifully crafted bohemian womens-wear brand, with a curated selection of jewelry, books, and gifts and a signature line of colorful printed silk scarves, dresses, and tunics.
- Columbia: Creating innovative apparel, footwear, accessories and equipment for outdoor and fishing enthusiasts since 1938. The new store at Disney Springs will feature the Performance Fishing Gear (PFG) collection designed with fabrics and industry leading technologies that allow for comfortable wear and use for enjoying long days on the water or under the sun.
- Sperry: From the invention of the world’s first boat shoe to a full collection of sea-tested lifestyle products.
- Luxury of Time by Diamonds International: An industry leader of fine timepieces and jewelry in the Caribbean, Alaska and Mexico, Luxury of Time by Diamonds International will feature some of the world’s most prominent designer watch brands and a large collection of fine jewelry.
Town Center Dining News
- At D-Luxe Burger, a Disney owned and operated concept, burger aficionados are in for a treat with gourmet burgers made from a signature blend of beef, unique toppings and freshly baked buns. All-natural chicken and vegetarian burgers round out the menu with hand-cut fries and house-made dipping sauces as the perfect complement. Artisanal gelato shakes (non-alcoholic and alcoholic) and floats will also be featured, as well as hard sodas, draft beer and cider.
- Celebrating the art of pastry making, Amorette’s Patisserie features elements of an artist’s loft and art gallery side-by-side within the comforts of a small town patisserie. Timeless classic and contemporary pastries will be featured in this high-end pastry shop owned and operated by Disney. Custom cakes are truly a work of art and are available for immediate purchase or for pre-order. Champagne selections by the glass and handcrafted hot chocolates only a pastry artist could create allow for a truly indulgent experience.
- The previously announced Frontera Fresco from chef Rick Bayless has a new name! Now called Tablas Frontera it will feature exciting flavors and a contemporary Mexican experience. The delicious, enticing presentation of grilled meats, seafood and vegetables served on planks (tablas) promote sharing and togetherness.
Additional Disney Springs News
Guests visiting Disney Springs can visit the Welcome Center, a place where they can relax and take in the beauty of the clear water with lush landscape along the water’s edge.
In addition, Over in the Marketplace, Fulton’s Crab House will open a new concept this fall. The re-imagined restaurant will see a full update reflecting the crisp luxury of modern yachting. The restaurant will also feature a rooftop lounge overlooking Disney Springs, an outdoor waterfront bar featuring a “build your own” fish boil and private dining areas, and a new menu that features fresh seafood with an oyster shucking bar, Florida stone crab and Alaskan king crab, with hearty steaks and chops, as well as classic and curated cocktails. Fulton’s will be seeing a massive refurbishment from the beginning of April until an unknown time period.
Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique will move from its current location at World of Disney into a new and expanded location near Once Upon a Toy in the Disney Springs Marketplace.
Finally, it has been confirmed that Sprinkles Cupcakes will be getting a cupcake ATM. The ATMs will be open 24 hours, with it being restocked before the bakery closes every night, as well as several times a day. The ATM will also have vegan, gluten free and sugar free options, as well as doggie cupcakes.