This week we covered the new Bourne Stuntacular show coming to Universal Studios Florida along with an operations update on Hagrid’s Magical Creature Motorbike Adventure. Now prepare for the week ahead with our Universal Orlando weekly update.
The Bourne Stuntacular
Follow Jason Bourne across continents as he escapes shadowy organizations bent on his capture. These action-packed movies will come alive at Universal Studios Florida featuring state-of-the-art technology, live stunt performers, and large set pieces. The attraction opens in Spring 2020 and you can follow Touring Plans for the latest information and news.
Weekly Crowd Levels
Detailed crowd level information can be found here.
Operating Hours & Early Park Admission
CityWalk is open until 2:00 a.m. daily, with free self parking starting after 6:00 p.m on non-Halloween Horror Nights days.
Two-day, two-park tickets are $284.99 per adult and $274.99 per child (plus tax).
Volcano Bay tickets are at Anytime pricing at $80 per adult and $75 per child (plus tax).
Showtimes and Refurbishments
Universal Orlando’s Cinematic Celebration Showtimes
- October 19 – 25: No show
Universal’s Superstar Parade
- October 19 – 21: 2:00 p.m.
- October 22: 5:00 p.m.
- October 23 – 25: 2:00 p.m.
Dark Arts at Hogwarts Castle
- October 19 – 23: Starting at 7:30 p.m., running every 20 minutes till park close
- October 24: No Show
- October 25: Starting at 7:15 p.m. running every 20 minutes till park close
Complete showtimes are available on Universal Orlando’s website.
Refurbishments & Closures
- Fear Factor Live!: August 5 – November 15 (used for Halloween Horror Nights)
- Royal Pacific Resort Lobby Enhancements: March 1 – October 31 (phased)
- Popeye & Bluto’s Bilge-Rat Barges: September 3 – December 22
- Me Ship, The Olive: September 3 – December 22
Events & Festivals
Halloween Horror Nights is back! Experience houses based on Ghostbusters, Stranger Things, Jordan Peele’s Us, and more while you run from zombies, vikings, chainsaw maniacs, and Dragula in the streets. TouringPlans has your back with our ultimate guide (Part 1 and Part 2) and Do’s and Don’ts. Halloween Horror Nights 29 runs on select nights September 6 – November 2. Tickets are on sale now.
See you next week, and make sure to leave a question below for the Mail Bag!