Last week Disney rolled out dining price increases throughout Disneyland Resort. Most entrees were increased by 50 cents, while some items such as Plaza Inn’s Pot Roast, wen’t up by as much as $1.
Some notable price increases include:
- Large Fountain Soda, resort-wide – $3.69 (up from $3.49)
- Corn Dog, Little Red Wagon and Corn Dog Castle – $7.69 (up from $6.69)
- Cheeseburger with fries, from Tomorrowland Terrace, Taste Pilots Grill, and others – $9.99 (up from $9.49)
- Chicken Breast Nuggets, Golden Horseshoe and Stage Door Cafe – $9.49 (up from $8.99)
- Whole Fruit, Disneyland fruit carts – $1.99 (up from $1.79)
- Single scoop of ice cream, Gibson Girl and Clarabelle’s – $4.19 (up from $3.99)
- Turkey Leg, resort-wide – $9.99 (up from $9.79)
- Beef Skewers, Bengal Barbecue – $4.49 (up from $4.19)
There are dozens of other price increases so I won’t bore you by listing them all here. Our Disneyland dining menu database has been updated so be sure to check it out if you’re curious about a specific menu item going up in price.