Wow! March is here and that means we’re just days away from the Mighty St. Patrick’s Festival that’s held annually at Raglan Road in Disney Springs!
This festival is a rollicking, frolicking good time and you don’t have to be Irish to be entertained! (Though you may want to make sure you’re wearing green so you won’t get pinched!)
This year’s Mighty St. Patrick’s Festival kicks off on Friday, March 11th and will run straight through to St. Patrick’s Day on March 17th. Guests will be able to enjoy music, Irish Dancers, amazing Irish dining and beverages, face painting, giveaways, and more!
This year’s festival will once again feature some of the best Irish bands you can find! Performances will take place on both the Raglan Road Pub Stage and the Raglan Road Patio Stage. Performers for this year’s event include:
- JigJam – Ireland’s hottest new act who are Celt grass specialists that mix Irish traditional music with American bluegrass.
- The Raglan Roots Coalition – Imported from Ireland, the coalition take Celtic music and infuse it with blues.
- Avi McGourty – one of Ireland’s talented soulful songwriters.
- Cooney & Ryan – This Irish duo create magic with their instruments.
- The High Road – Ireland’s newest breakthrough band who take the best of Irish music and mix it with Brit folk Blues and Soul.
Here is the full performing schedule:
Guests will, of course, also be able to enjoy The Raglan Road Dancers who will perform throughout the Mighty Festival.
The Mighty St. Patrick’s Festival will take place from 4:00 p.m. – 1:30 a.m. on March 11, 14, 15 and 16; 12:00 p.m. until 1:30 a.m. on March 12 and 13; and 11;00 a.m. until 1:30 a.m. on St. Patrick’s Day proper, March 17.
Do keep in mind that if you would like to visit on St. Patrick’s Day, guests will be seated on a first-come, first-served basis with a cover charge of $10 for each guest age 18 and older. Reservations can be booked for other festival days by calling 407-938-0300.
For more information about the Mighty St. Patrick’s Festival, visit Raglan Road’s website.
This is a fun event that you won’t want to miss!