Mighty St. Patrick’s Festival Returns at Raglan Road
It’s time to get your leprechaun gear and head over to Disney Springs! That’s because Raglan Road is once again hosting the Mighty St. Patrick’s Festival. For five days, from March 13-17, enjoy non-stop Irish-infused entertainment, a large selection of beers and cocktails and of course, the most authentic Irish pub fare you can find.
One of the highlights of this annual event is the amazing live entertainment that hails straight from Ireland. Here’s a look at this year’s line-up:
- Strings & Things will bring their contemporary Irish Trad/Folk/Roots crossover talent.
- TradGad features three talented musicians from Kerry, Dublin and Galway who perform using guitar, fiddle, mandolin, uilleann pipes, tin whistle, banjo and bouzouki.
- Maca is an Irish sister duo dubbed “Ireland’s next big thing”
- Fia Rua features band members from Ireland and Scotland and will blend their musical backgrounds to perform a unique Celtic sound.
- Mike Waters will perform Irish songs and ballads from traditional to contemporary
- Emily Furlong is an extraordinary singer and entertainer from Wexford, Ireland who will captivate guests with her stunning voice.
- No Half Measures is an exciting, fresh and vibrant four-piece band who will spin their youthful, contemporary sound
Of course, you won’t want to miss the popular Raglan Road Irish Dancers. They’ll be performing intermittently during the festival and ready to teach you an Irish jig. For the kids, there will be family-friendly fun too, as well as complimentary face painting.
For those planning to celebrate on St. Patrick’s Day, March 17, Guests will be seated on a first-come, first-serve basis with a cover charge of $10 for each guest 18 and older. If you are planning on dining, the regular menu will be available during the event and the Rollicking Raglan Weekend Brunch will be served March 14 and 15 from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 pm.
In addition, Guests who dine on Monday, March 16 can enjoy a new whiskey pairing dinner from 3:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m. featuring a special prix fixe menu with locally sourced dishes like Whiskey Cured House Smoked Salmon and Apple Baked Dumplings paired with the finest Irish whiskey cocktails.
So, grab your green and head on out to the Mighty St. Patrick’s Festival.