Are you looking for a new way to experience Illuminations: Reflections of Earth? Beginning July 17, Guests can participate in the Frozen Ever After Sparkling Dessert Party. During this party, Guests will receive reserved seating to the amazing fireworks spectacular, delicious desserts and an opportunity to enjoy Frozen Ever After! The party will take place in World Showcase Plaza East and will feature snacks inspired by the hit film, Frozen.
Buffet items will include:
- Olaf’s Warm Double Chocolate S’mores Pudding Cake
- Elsa’s Warm Cottage Pudding with Salted Caramel Glaze
- Hand-dipped Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- Wandering Oaken’s Eclairons
- Hans’ Key Lime Tarts with Red Glitter Glaze
- Living Rock Crispy Bonbons
- Anna’s Blue Velvet Cupcakes
- Kristoff’s No Sugar Added Lemon Curd with Blueberry
- Sven’s Fresh Fruits & Berries
- Grand Pabbie’s Winter-spiced Snack Mix
- Duke of Weselton’s Cheese Fondue served with Country Bread Cubes, Broccoli, and Grilled Flatbread
After watching Illuminations, Guests will then be escorted to the Norway Pavilion for a ride on Frozen Ever After.
The cost for this event is $79 for guests ages 10 and up and $47 for ages 3-9. Tax and gratuity are included in this price. To book this special option, Guests can call 407-WDW-DINE.