Those of us who frequent the East Coast parks know how fun Splitsville is, and soon, those who visit Disneyland more frequently will be able to experience the bowling and dining complex themselves! Splitsville will be opening at the Downtown Disney District on January 29!
Splitsville gives a whole new meaning with bowling, live entertainment and fabulous food. The complex is a spectacular 40,000-square-foot, two-story venue that invites people with its lively, yet comfortable atmosphere for guests of all ages to enjoy. The environment will fuse modern elements with a mid-century vibe. It will featuring floor-to-ceiling windows, an expansive outdoor patio, two state-of-the-art kitchens and 20 bowling lanes interspersed throughout!
Bowling will cost:
- Monday – Friday: Open – 4:00 p.m. – $19 per bowler; 4:00 p.m. – Close – $24 per bowler
- Saturday and Sunday – $24 per bowler all day
The time allotted for each game will depend on how many bowlers are bowling on each lane.
The menu for Splitsville includes bowling alley favorites alongside creative entrees and yummy sushi. Dishes are traditional, but also upscale. Items that will be exclusive to the Downtown Disney District location include:
- Macho Nachos: Loaded with seasoned ground beef, shredded cheddar jack cheese, queso, black bean corn salsa and pickled jalapenos. Nachos are then drizzled with avocado ranch and served with a side of sour cream.
Chicken Thigh High Sliders: Two crispy chicken thigh sliders tossed in Asian barbecue sauce and topped with slaw.
- Poke Bowl: Your choice of salmon, ahi tuna or tofu with pickled radish and avocado over bamboo rice. Bowls are topped with spicy mayo, Nori threads, sesame seeds, scallions and Togarashi spice.
- Sweet N’ Spicy Chicken Bowl: Tempura-battered chicken, broccoli, red and green peppers are tossed in spicy Thai chili sauce and served over sushi rice.
So, get ready to roll a strike and score big with Splitsville at the Disneyland Resort.