We’re seeing seriously LOW crowds and the start of the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival. Read your Walt Disney World preview now!
- The Epcot International Food & Wine Festival begins August 30. Check out Rikki’s article for a list of this year’s menu items!
- Auditions for American Idol will be held at Walt Disney World’s ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex August 25. This will be the very first audition opportunity for the new season and will begin at 9:00 a.m.
- The Digital Key feature, found on the My Disney Experience app, is now available at all Walt Disney World resort hotels. Should resort guests find themselves without a MagicBand or RFID card, they can use the app to unlock their hotel room door.
- Reservations can now be made for a new morning event at Disney’s Hollywood Studios! Disney Early Morning Magic – Toy Story Land includes breakfast, character meets, and access to the three attractions found at Toy Story Land. You can book online or by calling (407) 827-7350.
- Due to overnight concrete work at Magic Kingdom park, the Move It! Shake It! Dance and Play It! Street Party will be cancelled August 27 and 30. The Main Street Trolley Show will be using the Main Street Ranch Wagon on that date.
For the most current weather conditions, click here.
For more information about crowd levels, click here.
Attractions Closed For Refurbishments
- Liberty Square Riverboat
Have you visited the parks with crowds this low? Let me know in the comments!