The followers of Voldemort walk the dark streets of Hogsmeade in a new entertainment offering. The Dark Arts and more in this weeks’ Universal Orlando news roundup.
Death Eaters and Dark Arts in Hogsmeade
When the sun sets, the dark side of the Wizarding World comes out. Now through October 31 the Dark Arts take over the peaceful village of Hogsmeade. Death Eaters apparate onto the streets and the new nighttime projection show, Dark Arts at Hogwarts Castle, is showcased. Death Eaters and the Dark Arts projection show on Hogwarts Castle performs on select nights every 20 minutes after dusk.
Weekly Crowd Levels
Detailed crowd level information can be found here.
Operating Hours & Early Park Admission
CityWalk is open until 2:00 a.m. daily, with free self parking starting after 6:00 p.m on non-Halloween Horror Nights days.
Two-day, two-park tickets are $284.99 per adult and $274.99 per child (plus tax).
Volcano Bay tickets are at Anytime pricing at $80 per adult and $75 per child (plus tax).
Showtimes and Refurbishments
Universal Orlando’s Cinematic Celebration Showtimes
- September 21 – 27: No show
Universal’s Superstar Parade
- September 21 – 22: 2:00 p.m.
- September 23 – 24: 5:00 p.m.
- September 25 – 27: 2:00 p.m.
Dark Arts at Hogwarts Castle
- September 21 -22: 8:00 p.m. until park close, shows approximately every 20 minutes
- September 23: No show
- September 24: 8:00 p.m. until park close, shows approximately every 20 minutes
- September 25: 7:45 p.m. until park close, shows approximately every 20 minutes
- September 26: No show
- September 27: 7:45 p.m. until park close, shows approximately every 20 minutes
Complete showtimes are available on Universal Orlando’s website.
Refurbishments & Closures
- Fear Factor Live!: August 5 – November 15 (used for Halloween Horror Nights)
- Royal Pacific Resort Lobby Enhancements: March 1 – October 31 (phased)
- Popeye & Bluto’s Bilge-Rat Barges – September 3 – December 22
- Me Ship, The Olive – September 3 – December 22
- Hogwarts Express – September 24
Events & Festivals
Universal Orlando is celebrating their Annual Passholders this summer for Passholder Appreciation Days! Running August 12 – September 30, find exclusive discounts, offers, collectables, events, and more. For more information and details refer to Universal’s Passholder site.
Halloween Horror Nights is back! Experience houses based on Ghostbusters, Stranger Things, Jordan Peele’s Us, and more while you run from zombies, vikings, chainsaw maniacs, and Dragula in the streets. TouringPlans has your back with our ultimate guide (Part 1 and Part 2) and Do’s and Don’ts. Halloween Horror Nights 29 runs on select nights September 6 – November 2. Tickets are on sale now.
See you next week, and make sure to leave a question below for the Mail Bag!