The Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival is quickly approaching and today we have some additional details about what Guests will be able to expect when sipping, eating, and more.
This year, the Festival Marketplace will welcome back some of your favorite marketplaces. Returning favorites include Avocado Time and Cluck-A-Doodle-Moo. One way to make sure you don’t miss out on trying fantastic options is to pick up the Sip and Savor Pass, which includes eight opportunities to try all of your favorite and new discoveries! Over at Sonoma Terrace, you will have the opportunity to enjoy a new limited-time expanded wine and beer menu under the relaxing shade.
In addition, over at the Paradise Gardens Bandstand and Palisades Stage there will be live music. Guests also won’t want to miss the “Jammin’ Chefs,” where your favorite Disney characters join in on the fun.
Over at the Hollywood Backlot Stage, you can learn from Disney and celebrity chefs who are there to share their secrets and tips to preparing their favorite dishes during cooking demonstrations. On select days, you can even join Chef Daniella Malfitano for a special demonstration dedicated to family-friendly cooking.
During the Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival, kiddos can participate in Jr. Chef with Chef Goofy. On select days, kids can create their own treats with the supervision of Chef Goofy at the Hollywood Backlot Stage. Additionally, there will be craft stations found throughout the festival.
This year there will be a number of new signature events available. Reservations fill quickly, so make sure to claim your spot today! Here are the opportunities you don’t want to miss out on:
- Disney Culinary Adventure Tour – On Wednesdays and Thursdays you will have the opportunity to take a behind-the-scenes tour of one of the many kitchens in Disney California Adventure. and learn from guest chefs as they prepare menus and see how the festival comes to life!
- Winemaker Reception – Indulge in exquisite food and wine pairings as a professional winemaker shares at Carthay Circle Restaurant. Here are the different vineyards that will be available:
- Skywalker Vineyards on March 20
- Fess Parker Winery on March 27
- Silverado Vineyard on April 10
- Winemaker Dinner – Embark on a 5-course meal and wine pairing at Steakhouse 55 while learning from your very own vintner on March 18.
- Wine, Beer & Spirits Seminars – On Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays during the festival, you can visit Sonoma Terrace to partake in wine, beer and spirits seminars. You’ll learn from winemakers, brewmasters and distillers about what goes into making your favorite sips.
The Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival will take place from February 28 through April 21.