Just a few days before the announcement that the live action Mulan movie release has been delayed due to COVID-19, Magic Kingdom and EPCOT saw the arrival of Mulan merchandise. At both parks we found a large collection of merchandise, inspired by both Mulan films.
- Mulan Faded Hoodie $44.99
- Mulan True Leader Tee $36.99
- Mulan Deluxe Costume for Kids – Live Action Film $79.99
- Mulan Figure Play Set $14.99
- Mulan Sword $24.99
- Mulan Mini Backpack by Danielle Nicole $84.00
- Mulan Inspired Mouse Ears $29.99
- Shoulder Mushu $19.99
The Mini Backpack is inspired by Mulan’s armor and includes an embroidered sword that is small but adds a neat detail. The Mouse Ears are beautifully detailed, but has a fan on top that is surprisingly made of paper – as in a material that will not stand up to rain and humidity.
With the delay in the movie’s release and the closure of Disney Parks through the end of the month, it will be interesting to see what happens to this merchandise. Only a few items are available at shopDisney online.