Annual Passholders can now made reservations to get an early peek of Pandora – The World of Avatar! This preview opportunity is only available for a limited time beginning May 13.
AP Holders will be able to ride both the attractions, Avatar Flight of Passage and Na’vi River Journey. They will also be able to purchase cuisine from Satu’li Canteen and make purchases at Windtraders. Do keep in mind that because this is a preview, some areas may not be open to Guests and attractions may go down at any time.
Guests will only have a two hour window with which to preview this new land.
Here is what you need to know about registering for this event:
- All Guests must be Passholders in order to register for a time slot to preview Pandora – The World of Avatar.
- Guests may only register for one (1) time slot over the course of the preview period.
- If an Annual Passholder would like to register a Guest to accompany them, that Guest must also have a valid annual pass for admission to the event’s theme park location on the date of the event, be listed on your Family & Friends list and have opted to share “All My Plans” with you.
- Passholders with confirmed reservations will receive an additional email with details on how to check in for this experience, by May 12, 2017.
- All Guests must present their valid annual pass (or linked MagicBand), government issued ID and confirmation page to a Cast Member in order to enter Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme park and Pandora – The World of Avatar on the date of your preview.
- Availability is subject to change without notice.
- Event is subject to cancellation in the event of inclement weather.
- Guests must meet appropriate boarding and height requirements for the attractions.
- Capacity is limited and will be available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Due to limited capacity, modifications to existing reservations will not be available.
- Limit one reservation per Passholder. Reservations are nontransferable and void if sold or otherwise transferred.
Reservations to this event can be made here. Space to experience Pandora – The World of Avatar is limited and subject to availability.