The test of Be Our Guest Restaurant at the Magic Kingdom is now over, and like we all suspected, the ever popular breakfast offerings will be offered permanently beginning on October 4. Breakfast will continue to be a prix fixe meal that is served from 8:00 a.m. until 10:00 a.m. daily.
The meal will increase in price just a little. Beginning on October 4, it will cost $21.99 plus tax for adults (ages 10 and up) and $13.99 plus tax for kids (ages 3-9).
Guests at this counter service location may enjoy a pastry basket for sharing, followed by a choice of entree and a self-service beverage.
Adults can choose among entree items such as:
- Assorted cured meat and cheese served with marmalade, fresh fruit and a toasted baguette
- Eggs Florentine served in a puff pastry shell with country ham and roasted plum tomatoes
- Open-face bacon-and-poached-egg sandwich
- Scrambled egg whites with roasted tomatoes, multigrain croissant and fresh fruit
- Vegetable quiche with mushroom, zucchini, bell pepper, onion and chive, served with seasonal fruit
- Croissant Doughnut: a fried doughnut topped with banana caramel sauce, chocolate ganache and whipped cream
For kids, options will include choices such as:
- Brioche French toast with fresh fruit, scrambled eggs with Applewood bacon and fresh fruit
- Fruit crepes with yogurt and fresh fruit with a berry foam
Breakfast will continue to offer self-seating; tables are not reserved in advance.
Reservations can be made beginning on August 5 via My Disney Experience or by calling (407) WDW-DINE, and Advanced Dining Reservations are encouraged. Guests wishing to make a reservation need to put down a credit card number, and Disney’s standard cancellation policies will apply. Guests with reservations earlier than park opening will be required to provide a confirmation number at the park entrance.
For those who are curious about breakfast, make sure you check out Seth Kubersky’s review of the meal.