2020 feels like a special year, and it marks the Year of the Rat in Lunar New Year. Disney has decided to dub this year as the “Year of the Mouse” and has released the largest merchandise collection we’ve seen for Lunar New Year, across Walt Disney World, Disneyland Resort, Hong Kong Disneyland, and Shanghai Disneyland. At Disney Springs we came across the bulk of the collection. Many items represent traditional customs and represent good luck and prosperity in the new year.
- Lunar New Year Door Decoration $6.99
- Lunar New Year Keychain $9.99
- Longevity Noodle Co. Hat $29.99
- Lunar New Year Mouse Ears $27.99
- Lunar New Year Spirit Jersey $69.99
- Lunar New Year Lantern Wand $19.99
- Lunar New Year T-Shirt (two styles) $36.99
- Lunar New Year Mug $19.99
- Walt Disney World Lunar New Year Large Art Figure $125.00
You can find a lot of this Lunar New Year Collection at shopDisney online.
Will any of these items be a part of your Lunar New Year celebration?