Are you excited about the upcoming 24 Hour Coolest Summer Ever event scheduled for Memorial Day Weekend? (Which is taking place from 6:00 a.m. Friday, May 22 until 6:00 a.m. Saturday, May 23.) It is sure to be a fantastic and fun-filled day with special activities taking place throughout the day! Here is what unique activities Guests can expect to experience throughout the day:
- Anna, Elsa, Olaf, and Kristoff will be on hand to welcome Guests to the park at 6:00 a.m. following a spectacular opening show ceremony.
- The Festival of Fantasy Parade will take place twice – once at noon and once at 3:00 p.m.
- The Main Street Electrical Parade will also take place twice – at 11:00 p.m. and at 1:00 a.m.
- The Move It! Shake It! Dance and Play It! Street Party will take place at 9:30 a.m. and at 5:40 p.m.
- A DJ will spin tunes in the Club Chill party zone in Tomorrowland from 4:00 p.m. until 11:00 p.m. In addition, Guests should be on the lookout for some of your favorite Disney Channel and Disney XD stars, because they might just drop by!
- Late night dance parties hosted by characters in PJs in Frontierland and the Castle Hub
- Chalk Artists
- Tasty Frozen-inspired treats
Guests are invited to show up in costume, showing off their Disney Side! Costumes must follow Disney’s rules in that they must not be offensive or violent, and they cannot contain weapons. In addition, masks may be worn, but they cannot obscure vision. Finally, those who dress like Disney characters cannot pose for photos or sign autographs.
For those who can’t make it down to Orlando for the fun, you’ll be able to watch a live feed via Magic Cam, which will allow those at home to watch the parades, shows, and fireworks.
As additional details are released about the event, I’ll make sure to share them with you here!