If you like when technology makes things more convenient today is a great day for you – as long as you have an iPhone. Disney’s MagicMobile is now LIVE for select guests. If you have an iPhone you should be able to see the Disney’s MagicMobile Pass icon on the menu, after you click the hamburger menu (three bars) on the bottom right of the app.
Here’s the step by step process of activating Disney’s MagicMobile Pass:
- Select Disney MagicMobile Pass on the menu
- Read the introduction page then select “Set Up Your Pass”
- Select yourself and any friends and family you wish to set up for a MagicMobile Pass
- Select “Add to Apple Wallet”
- Select your pass style, there are 12 designs plus one Annual Passholder and one DVC exclusive design (see below)
- “Add Pass to Wallet” this takes about 2-3 minutes to process
- Your individual pass works without unlocking your iPhone, just place your iPhone or Apple Watch near a reader
- For Friends and Family passes you will need to use the home button or side button to pull up your Wallet and select the pass
Once you’ve activated your pass and added it to your Wallet, you will be presented with a few reminders on how to use the MagicMobile Pass. Your individual pass works without unlocking your iPhone, just place your iPhone or Apple watch near a reader. For Friends and Family passes you will need to use the home button or side button to pull up your Wallet and select the pass.
Here are the design options which you can easily change at any time. And I am totally going to change the design to match each park I visit each day. Note the Annual Passholder exclusive design and Disney Vacation Club Member design as well.
I am really happy about this new tool because I cannot tell you how many mini panic attacks I’ve given myself driving down I-4 West thinking I’ve left my MagicBand and my son’s MagicBand at home. It’s never actually happened because I kept the MagicBands in my car, but still. It will be so nice to be able to just use my phone which I have out all the time when I am in the parks.
What do you think of Disney MagicMobile, will you use it? Which Park Pass design is your favorite?