For the past few years, the entertainment that can be found around World Showcase has been updated quite frequently. New entertainment acts grace the stages of the different countries of Epcot with unique representations of that country’s culture. One thing is for sure though; these acts, for the most part, are exceptionally entertaining. This fall, there will be some great new acts that join the Epcot entertainment roster, as well as some great fan favorites that will be returning. (Oh and I also bring good news as there are no lumberjacks that are returning!)
- Suroît – This band is new to Epcot. They come from Canada’s Magdalen Islands in eastern Quebec and their sound has embraced influences from Cajun, Celtic, bluegrass and rock music. Suroît will perform on the Mill Stage at the Canada pavilion from August 31 – October 1.
- Bodh’aktan – Returning once again, Bodh’aktan mixes Quebecois, folk and polka to make fantastic rock and dance music. This popular, kilted band is returning Canada Pavilion’s Mill Stage from October 2 – 22.
- Raffy – This musical quartet makes their Epcot debut from October 23 – November 26 on the Mill Stage at the Canada Pavilion. Raffy has an infectious energy that they will be bringing to the park.
- Margret Almer & The Bavarian Band – World-famous yodeler Margret Almer will be returning to the Germany Pavilion this fall. She’ll be performing with The Bavarian Band beginning August 31 and continuing through the holiday season.
- Musique Aramenco – Returning to the stage at the Morocco Pavilion from September 1 – December 30. Musique Aramenco presents a fusion of traditional and modern Moroccan music.
I know I can’t wait to catch some of these great musical acts when touring around Epcot’s World Showcase this fall. What about you?