It’s not just another day at the office for our team today, especially since our office is Walt Disney World. At Magic Kingdom and Hollywood Studios today we’ve seen some changes to how queues are set up, new character interactions, new treats, and the disappearance of FastPass+ signs.
Here is some of what we are seeing at Magic Kingdom today:
- A film crew on Main Street and Cinderella Castle
- Price increase of eggrolls in Adventureland
- Swiss Family Treehouse is closed, and used in part as extended queue for The Jungle Cruise
- Sunshine Tree Terrace queue is now on the left side of the building, which blocks the new Orange Bird mural
- FastPass+ sign is covered up at Space Mountain
Also, our team had lunch at Sleepy Hollow so keep an eye out for our full review soon. Before we depart Magic Kingdom let’s say hello to Buzz Lightyear in Tomorrowland.
Over at Disney’s Hollywood Studios we spotted more attractions with the FastPass+ sign missing or covered up. Plenty of other attractions still have theirs and we’ll be keeping an eye out for further developments.
We also spotted Donald Duck in front of The Hollywood Brown Derby. He was “watering” plants in a socially distant meet and greet, very similar to Joy and Winnie the Pooh at EPCOT.
What do you think of some of the changes we’re seeing today at Magic Kingdom and Hollywood Studios? Let us know in the comments!