Are you ready? It’s time to wear the green once again and for those of you who are visiting Walt Disney World this weekend, from March 16-18, you won’t want to miss Raglan Road‘s annual tradition of the Mighty St. Patrick’s Day Festival! This event features award-winning bands, Irish dance, delicious food, and more. The event will kick off at noon on Friday and last until 1:30 a.m. Things get going early on March 17 and 18, beginning at 10:00 a.m. until 1:30 a.m.
Guests will be able to enjoy music from some insanely awesome Irish talent including:
- Young Dubliners – known for their hearty rock and Irish-infused live performances.
- Elevation (U2) — Back by popular demand, this stellar U2 tribute act will play two special nighttime shows March 16 and 17.
- The Maguires a traditional Irish family band who play Trad favorites and modern tunes combine with syncopated, infectious rhythms
- Briste — This inspiring all-female trio who create a fresh and exciting mix of country, folk and Irish traditional music.
- The Byrne Brothers — An exceptionally talented traditional Irish music family who combine traditional Irish tunes with modern dance beats.
- The Raglan Roots Coalition – Known for their soul-rockin’ Celtic bluegrass with hip-swingin’, knee-shakin’ funky roots beats.
- Reel Republic – Three seriously talented musicians who are always pushing to make the next gig better than the last.
- Out the Gap – They are the pub’s newest house band who perform a sweet combination of innate musicianship and beautiful tune playing.
The musical acts will be performing both on the main stage, as well as on the outdoor stage, so there’ll be lots of great options to choose from.
Guests also won’t want to miss The Raglan Road Irish Dancers who will perform throughout the Mighty Festival. You can even learn some traditional Irish dance steps yourself!
During the event, Guests can enjoy a mighty selection of beers, spirits and craft cocktails to pair with exceptional Irish fare like Guinness-braised pulled pork, apple chutney with pork crackling on a homemade bun, and the handmade gnocchi with seared Georges Bank scallops and crispy pork belly.
There will also be complimentary face painting available.
Do keep in mind that those wishing to attend the event on St. Patrick’s Day will need to pay a cover charge of $10 for every adult ages 18 and up. Guests will be seated on a first-come, first-served basis.
So get your best green suit out (or really anything green) and get ready to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day!