Christmas is around the corner and the crowds have descended on Universal Orlando. We have all the information you need to plan your week ahead at the parks.
Weekly Crowd Levels
Detailed crowd level information can be found here.
Winter weather patterns routinely come as far south as Orlando, so pack for the weather. Volcano Bay could experience a delayed opening or closure when highs are in the 60s and lows in the 40s. Refer to Universal Orlando’s Twitter account for the latest operating information.
Operating Hours & Early Park Admission
CityWalk is open until 2:00 a.m. daily, with free self parking starting after 6:00 p.m.
Two-day, two-park tickets are $284.99 per adult and $274.99 per child (plus tax).
Volcano Bay tickets are at Anytime pricing at $80 per adult and $75 per child (plus tax).
Showtimes and Refurbishments
Universal Orlando’s Cinematic Celebration Showtimes
- December 21: 9:45 p.m.
- December 22 – 24: 9:00 p.m.
- December 25 – 27: 9:45 p.m.
Universal’s Holiday Parade featuring Macy’s
- December 21 – 24: 5:30 p.m.
- December 25 – 27: 8:00 p.m.
The Magic of Christmas at Hogwarts Castle
- December 21 – 27: Ongoing from dusk till park close
- December 21 – 27: 10:45 a.m; 11:45 a.m.; 12:45 p.m.; 1:45 p.m.; 3:30 p.m.; 4:30 p.m.; 5:30 p.m.; 6:30 p.m.
Complete showtimes are available on Universal Orlando’s website.
Refurbishments & Closures
- Popeye & Bluto’s Bilge-Rat Barges: September 3 – December 22
- Me Ship, The Olive: September 3 – December 22
- Jurassic River Adventure – January 6 – 24, 2020
- Hogwarts Express – January 16, 2020
Events & Festivals
Deck the halls at Universal Orlando Resort November 16, 2019 – January 5, 2020 with their annual Holiday festivities. Join The Grinch in Seuss Landing and see a live performance of How the Grinch Stole Christmas, celebrate in Universal Studios Florida with Universal’s Holiday Parade featuring Macy’s, or visit the Wizarding World decked out in Christmas decorations.
See you next week, and make sure to leave a question below for the Mail Bag!