Halloween is around the corner but Universal is already looking towards Christmas with their popular Holidays at Universal Orlando starting November 16. Find all the info you need for the week ahead in this week’s Universal Orlando news roundup.
Weekly Crowd Levels
Detailed crowd level information can be found here.
Operating Hours & Early Park Admission
CityWalk is open until 2:00 a.m. daily, with free self parking starting after 6:00 p.m on non-Halloween Horror Nights days.
Two-day, two-park tickets are $284.99 per adult and $274.99 per child (plus tax).
Volcano Bay tickets are at Anytime pricing at $80 per adult and $75 per child (plus tax).
Showtimes and Refurbishments
Universal Orlando’s Cinematic Celebration Showtimes
- October 26 – November 1: No show
Universal’s Superstar Parade
- October 26 – 27: 2:00 p.m.
- October 28: 5:00 p.m.
- October 29 – November 1: 2:00 p.m.
Dark Arts at Hogwarts Castle
- October 25 – 28: Starting at 7:15 p.m. running every 20 minutes till park close
- October 29: No Show
- October 30 – 31: Starting at 7:15 p.m. running every 20 minutes till park close
- November 1: No Show
- November 2: Starting at 7:15 p.m. running every 20 minutes till park close
Complete showtimes are available on Universal Orlando’s website.
Refurbishments & Closures
- Camp Jurassic: October 31
- Fear Factor Live!: August 5 – November 15 (used for Halloween Horror Nights)
- Royal Pacific Resort Lobby Enhancements: March 1 – October 31 (phased)
- Popeye & Bluto’s Bilge-Rat Barges: September 3 – December 22
- Me Ship, The Olive: September 3 – December 22
Events & Festivals
Halloween Horror Nights is back! Experience houses based on Ghostbusters, Stranger Things, Jordan Peele’s Us, and more while you run from zombies, vikings, chainsaw maniacs, and Dragula in the streets. TouringPlans has your back with our ultimate guide (Part 1 and Part 2) and Do’s and Don’ts. Halloween Horror Nights 29 runs on select nights September 6 – November 2. Tickets are on sale now.
See you next week, and make sure to leave a question below for the Mail Bag!