Tickets, parking, and Minnie Van prices are on the rise. What else is new this week at Walt Disney World? Keep reading to find out!
- Walt Disney World ticket prices have increased. Check out Rikki’s post for a breakdown of the new pricing options.
- Prices have also increased for both the Minnie Vans and parking at Walt Disney World. Minnie Vans will now be a flat fee of $25; regular parking is $22 and preferred parking is $45.
- The Disney Princess Half Marathon presented by Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals begins February 22 and runs (get it?) through February 25. Will you be participating? Let me know in the comments!
- The Three Caballeros are now at Discovery Island Carnivale in Disney’s Animal Kingdom! You’ll find these avian musicians from February 4 through May 5.
For the most current weather conditions, click here.
For more information about crowd levels, click here.
Attractions Closed For Refurbishments
- Stitch’s Great Escape
- Liberty Square Riverboat
- Kringla Bakeri og Kafe (2/4/18 – 7/1/18)
- Finding Nemo – The Musical (2/4/18 – 2/25/18)
Typhoon Lagoon: Closed for refurbishment
How do you feel about the jump in prices? Sound off in the comment section!