When Toy Story Land opens on June 30, a brand new quick service location will open, in addition to the land’s two new attractions, Slinky Dog Dash and Alien Swirling Saucers, and the fan-favorite, Toy Story Mania. This dining establishment, which will be known as Woody’s Lunch Box will be themed around the idea that Andy has used his vintage Woody-themed lunch box and thermos to set up a quick service window.
Today, we have a look at the delicious menu that Guests will be able to enjoy. Woody’s Lunch Box will offer meals for both breakfast and lunch and both will feature a modern spin on a classic dish.
Here are some of the items that Guests can expect to experience:
- S’more French Toast breakfast sandwich – a chocolate ganache- and marshmallow-stuffed French toast topped with graham cracker crumbles.
- Banana Split Yogurt Parfait. Layers of banana-vanilla Greek yogurt (with a hint of honey), fresh bananas, strawberries, and pineapple topped with granola and chocolate chips.
- Smoked Turkey, Eggs, Swiss, Peppers, and Onions on Sourdough
- Breakfast Bowl – potato barrels, brisket-country gravy, and scrambled eggs
- Grilled three-cheese sandwich – a sharp cheddar cream cheese spread, layered in provolone and cheddar and wrapped in garlic butter-grilled French bread.
- BBQ brisket melt – Texas-style smoked brisket withcheddar, Monterey Jack, pickles, BBQ sauce and garlic butter-grilled sourdough.
- Totchos – Bite-sized potato barrels, corn chips, chili and queso.
- Lunch box tarts – A modern interpretation of a breakfast toaster pastry as a hand-held dessert. Guests can choose from a Raspberry Lunch Box Tart garnished with Icing and Dried Fruit or a Chocolate-Hazelnut Lunch Box Tart garnished with Icing and Caramelized Bacon
- Smoked turkey, tomato, and lettuce on multigrain bread with a creamy Dijonnaise.
- Monte Cristo – layers of ham, turkey, Swiss cheese, and raspberry jam
Other healthy options available at Disney’s Hollywood Studios include fresh fruits and vegetables, salads, and grilled meats and fish.
Kids’ offerings include grilled cheese sandwich or turkey sandwich, both with potato barrels and mandarin oranges.
Sides available at Woody’s Lunch Box include tomato basil soup, vegetable macaroni salad, potato barrels and Mini Babybel snack cheese.
In addition to fountain drinks and lemonade, beverage offerings include a classic Barq’s root beer float and a Mystic Portal Punch (PowerAde Mountain Berry Blast with flavors of lemon-lime and tangerine). There’s also the Grown Up’s Lemonade with cherry vodka, Odwalla Lemonade, and black cherry purée.