Be Our Guest Restaurant has been seeing a lot of changes recently due to its extreme popularity. The first change for the New Fantasyland restaurant was that reservations became available to everyone during the lunchtime hours, and now there’s another addition — the restaurant will begin offering breakfast, as part of a test, beginning March 20. This test will take place daily from 8:00 a.m. until 10:00 a.m. until June 18. (And I suspect that should this test go well – and let’s be honest, I don’t see why it wouldn’t – that the “end date” will be extended indefinitely.)
Breakfast will be served as a “fast casual,” prix fixe menu. For $19.99 plus tax for adults and $11.99 plus tax for children ages 3-9, guests at this counter service location will be able to enjoy a pastry basket for sharing, followed by a choice of entree and a self-service beverage.
Adults can choose among entree items such as:
- Assorted cured meat and cheese served with marmalade, fresh fruit and a toasted baguette
- Eggs Florentine served in a puff pastry shell with country ham and roasted plum tomatoes
- Open-face bacon-and-poached-egg sandwich
- Scrambled egg whites with roasted tomatoes, multigrain croissant and fresh fruit
- Vegetable quiche with mushroom, zucchini, bell pepper, onion and chive, served with seasonal fruit
- Croissant Doughnut: a fried doughnut topped with banana caramel sauce, chocolate ganache and whipped cream
For kids, options will include choices such as:
- Brioche French toast with fresh fruit, scrambled eggs with Applewood bacon and fresh fruit
- Fruit crepes with yogurt and fresh fruit with a berry foam
Guests will not be able to pre-order breakfast choices at this time. In addition, breakfast – like lunch – will offer self-seating; tables are not reserved in advance.
Guests with reservations earlier than park opening will be required to provide a confirmation number at the park entrance.
Reservations can be made starting 6 AM, March 17, by visiting Disney’s website or by calling (407) WDW-DINE.