The Disney Early Morning Magic special event looks like it will be continuing at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. This event allows guests to have first access to select attractions and characters, as well as enjoy a great breakfast.
The event, which kicks off again on October 8 and is available prior to park opening on Saturdays through December 17, allows a limited number of Guests to experience Star Tours – The Adventures Continue and Toy Story Mania! as well as being able to meet Buzz Lightyear, Woody, Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse and Olaf.
Disney Early Morning Magic will take place from 7:45 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. Official check-in will take place near the far-left turnstiles of the Main Entrance to Disney’s Hollywood Studios beginning at 7:45 a.m. Guests will receive a wristband for identification upon check-in.
Breakfast takes place at ABC Commissary and will be served from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. Menu items will include:
- Assorted chilled fruit juices
- Sliced seasonal fruit and berries
- A variety of freshly baked breakfast pastries, served with butter, preserves and marmalade
- Fluffy scrambled eggs
- Spinach and mushroom frittata
- Bacon and pork sausage
- Cheesy potatoes
- Puffed French toast with butter & syrup
- Muesli with assorted toppings
- Coffee, decaf, milk, chocolate milk and a selection of teas
Guests must have both standard park admission, as well as a reservation to participate in Disney Early Morning Magic. Pricing is $69 plus tax for adults and $59 plus tax for children (ages 3-9). To make a reservation, Guests may call 407-827-7350