Disney really wants you to eat at its Walt Disney World resort hotel restaurants. How do I know? Well, lately they’ve been offering a lot of special discounts and offers geared to entice Guests to many dining establishments.
The most recent of which is for Florida residents. To encourage Guests to dine at a few select signature restaurants, Jiko, Citricos, and Artist Point, Disney will be offering Florida residents a complimentary appetizer with each adult entree that’s purchased. This offer is only valid during dinner. In addition, Guests who are Florida residents who dine at these three restaurants will receive free valet parking. This limited time offer is only available through September 30.
That’s not the only recent discount though that the Walt Disney World Resort is offering. For those who missed it, some of the most popular table-service restaurants at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels have added an extra discount for both Disney Vacation Club Members, as well as Annual Passholders. Guests will be able to receive a 30% discount only during dinner and only before 6:30 p.m. or after 8:30 p.m. There is also a similar 30% discount available for Tables in Wonderland members. The restaurants offering these discounts include:
- Artist Point at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Jiko – The Cooking Place at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Cítricos at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- The Grand Floridian Café at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Flying Fish at Disney’s BoardWalk
- The Wave…of American Flavors at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Olivia’s Cafe at Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Boatwright’s Dining Hall at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort Riverside
- The Turf Club Bar & Grill at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Captain’s Grille at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
These offers are only valid until September 30.
So, as you can see, if you will be visiting the Walt Disney World Resort and you are a Florida resident, Tables in Wonderland member, Disney Vacation Club member, or Annual Passholder who will be eating a table service meal at any of the following restaurants, you will be able to save a decent amount of money for the next month and a half or so. Dining at Walt Disney World has never been more enticing.