Special Note: Due to the ever-changing weather conditions with Hurricane Irma, park hours, crowd levels, weather, and more will change throughout this week. If you are going to be in the area, please follow the directions of local authorities to ensure your safety. Keep updated on the National Hurricane Center web site. Consider if you are able to cancel or postpone your vacation during this potentially life-threatening situation. For a brief summary of some information to know about Hurricane Irma, you can read our article here and our list of closures and additional information here.
- Walt Disney Presents is now open at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. To learn more about this attraction, check out Rikki’s article here.
- The Ultimate Nights of Adventure VIP Tour is coming to Disney’s Animal Kingdom park. Take in your surroundings as your guide brings you around the park. Experience attractions such as Avatar Flight of Passage and Na’vi River Journey, and enjoy a meal at Satu’li Canteen. Book now as this tour begins October 1st!
- Are you a Tables in Wonderland member? Now through September 30th, you can receive a 30% discount at the following restaurants:
- Artist Point – Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Captain’s Grille – Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
- Jiko – Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Flying Fish – Disney’s BoardWalk Resort
- The Wave…of American Flavors – Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Citricos – Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort
- The Grand Floridian Café – Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort
- Boatwright’s Dining Hall – Disney’s Port Orleans Resort Riverside
- The Turf Club Bar & Grill – Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Olivia’s Cafe – Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Note: Discount is only available before 6:30pm or after 8:30pm
For the most current weather conditions, click here!
For more information about crowd levels, click here!
Attractions Closed For Refurbishments
- The Hall of Presidents
- Stitch’s Great Escape
- Splash Mountain
That’s it for today. See you next week!