Last year, Guests were able to experience the very first #RockTheDots event, where the resorts celebrated everything Minnie and polka dots! This year, the event is back once again, on January 21, the day prior to National Polka Dot Day (because there is a day for literally everything). During the #RockTheDots event, Guests will be invited to participate in a variety of fun offerings to celebrate. Guests looking to celebrate should visit Disney Springs in Walt Disney World or Downtown Disney in Disneyland dressed in their polka-dotted attire.
Guests who visit should first stop and pick up a commemorative button. At Disney Springs, the button can be found at World of Disney, Tren-D, and the Welcome Center while supplies last. At Downtown Disney District, they are at
At Walt Disney World, Guests will be able to take advantage of special retail discounts or Minnie-themed items from January 18-22 at the following locations:
- American Threads – Receive “buy one, get one” 30% off on apparel
- Basin – Receive 10% off your purchase
- Crystal Arts by Arribas Brothers – Receive 10% off your purchase (exclusions apply)
- JOHNNY WAS – Receive 20% off your purchase
- Luxury of Time by Diamonds International – Receive a complimentary charm and bracelet and enjoy 10% off watch purchases and 20% off all in-house jewelry (excludes Chopard Jewelry, Mont Blanc pens and accessories)
- Sperry – Receive 20% off one item (exclusions apply)
- Sugarboo & Co. – Receive 15% off your purchase (exclusions apply)
- Volcom – Receive 20% off all Volcom merchandise
- Alex and Ani – First 100 guests receive a complimentary gift plus enjoy in-store offers such as complimentary caricatures (1/19), complimentary henna tattoos (1/20), and complimentary treats and a live DJ (1/21) from 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m each day.
- Coach – a free gift with any purchase
- M.A.C. Cosmetics – a complimentary “mini” Minnie-inspired demo
- Blaze Fast Fire’d Pizza – Receive 10% off your purchase
- Joffrey’s Coffee and Tea – Receive complimentary Minnie Mouse latte art with your non-alcoholic beverage purchase
- Paddlefish – will offer a “polka dot brunch” from 12:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. that infuses a bit of pampering to the meal: complimentary hand massages from L’Occitane and make-up applications from Sephora are on the menu. Also receive 10% off food only.
- D-Luxe Burger – Enjoy Mickey Mouse sprinkles with a purchase of any milkshake
- The Ganachery – Minnie Mouse inspired ganache lollipops
- Sprinkles – Special mini Chocolate Marshmallow cupcakes
- Build-A-Dino by Build-A-Bear Workshop at T-REX – Polka dot inspired outfits for your furry friends
- Disney’s Candy Cauldron & Goofy’s Candy Co. – Minnie Mouse inspired treats for purchase
- World of Disney – Minnie Rocks the Dots merchandise
- PANDORA Jewelry, Ever After Jewelry Co. & Accessories, and World of Disney – Minnie Mouse PANDORA Jewelry gift set featuring three Minnie Mouse inspired charms and an exclusive polka dot Minnie Mouse scarf while supplies last!
Little ones will be able to get a mini makeover with the new Minnie Dot Package at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique! This package includes a tutu, t-shirt, bow and Minnie Mouse hairstyle with makeover. In addition, for those who take part in the Minnie Dot Package, you’ll want to head to Amorette’s Patisserie where you will receive a complimentary Minnie Mousse dessert through Jan. 22!
Guests will also be able to take part in a DJ Dance Party in the heart of Town Center from 1:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. Oh and you just might be able to see Minnie Mouse too! Guests should keep an eye out for a photo backdrop sponsored by PANDORA Jewelry. And if you’re looking to get photos taken, Disney PhotoPass photographers will be on site to capture the moment with fun props and frames.
Make sure to take a look at the Disney Springs #RockTheDots brochure for more info.
Moving over to Disneyland, Guests at the Downtown Disney District will be treated to polka dot and event specific product, including:
- World of Disney – exclusive Minnie Rocks the Dots products
- Sephora – Minnie Mouse-inspired makeovers and samples for Guests who wear polka dots
- Curl Surf – polka dot TOMS shoes, Minnie Mouse JanSport Backpacks and Stance socks available for purchase
- Uva Bar – polka dot milkshake
- Wetzel’s Pretzels – polka dot pepperoni pizzas are available at Wetzel’s Pretzels
- California Limited – 15% discount off your purchase
- Catal Restaurant – Stack of buttermilk pancakes with rainbow rockin polka dots
- Jamba Juice – 10% off your purchase
- Kayla’s Cake – 10% off your purchase
- La Brea Bakery Café – 10% off your purchase
- Marceline’s Confectionery – Minnie Mouse specialty apple
- Naples Ristorante e Pizzeria – Polka dot Italian soda in four flavors
- Napolini – Polka dot sugar cookies
- Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen – Two free beignets with purchase of a Po-Boy
- Starbucks – Whoopie Pie
- Taqueria at Tortilla Jo’s – Polka dot sugar cookies
- PANDORA Jewelry – Minnie Mouse PANDORA Jewelry gift set featuring three Minnie Mouse inspired charms and an exclusive polka dot Minnie Mouse scarf while supplies last!
To take a look at all the discounts and offers, you’ll want to pick up a #RockTheDots brochure.There will also be a DJ Dance Party in the Downtown Disney District from 1:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. on the Downtown Disney LIVE! stage. PANDORA Jewelry will also be sponsoring a photo opportunity with Disney PhotoPass photographers on site to capture the moment with fun props and frames.
Oh and no matter what, make sure you use the #RockTheDots on social media!