The Minnie Vans are FINALLY coming to the moderate resorts! To see what else is happening at Walt Disney World this week, keep on reading.
- To celebrate the 65th anniversary of Peter Pan, guests can take advantage of special Disney PhotoPass opportunities. This will be featured at Magic Kingdom park from February 4-10. Just head over to Fantasyland between 9:00am – 6:15pm.
- The Minnie Vans have been expanded to Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa as well as Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort. The flat rate is $20 and your Lyft app can be activated at the front desk.
- See Broadway Performers Ashley Brown and Josh Strickland White at Epcot’s America Gardens Theatre from January 26 – 29.
For the most current weather conditions, click here. Also, please note that during times of extreme cold, Disney water parks, and even Disney pools, may have unscheduled closures.
For more information about crowd levels, click here.
Attractions Closed For Refurbishments
- Stitch’s Great Escape
- Liberty Square Riverboat
- Splash Mountain (Re-opens 2/2)
- The American Adventure
- Kringla Bakeri og Kafe (2/4/18 – 7/1/18)
- Kali River Rapids
- Finding Nemo – The Musical (2/4/18 – 2/25/18)
Typhoon Lagoon: Closed for refurbishment
That’s all for now. See you next week!