Planning a trip to Japan? You’re in luck because we just launched a new site for Tokyo Disneyland trip planning. Tokyo Disneyland is part of Tokyo Disney Resort, which also includes the spectacular Tokyo DisneySea theme park, four official Disney hotels, and a shopping and entertainment complex called Ikspiari. We cover all of this in depth on our new site.
For now, our TouringPlans Tokyo Disneyland site is completely free to use. Features you will find include:
- Detailed overviews with important tips, strategies, and information on both Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo DisneySea.
- Attraction, dining, and hotel descriptions with ratings.
- Tips on transportation to and from Tokyo Disney Resort from Tokyo’s Narita and Haneda airports. Also, everything you need to know about Tokyo Disney’s monorail, the Tokyo Disney Resort Line.
- Tips on how to get the cheapest airfare to Tokyo.
- Everything you need to know about Tokyo Disney Resort tickets.
With airfare to Japan being more affordable than ever, the number of foreign visitors visiting the country is up 24% in the last four years. That number is expected to grow as the 2020 Olympics in Tokyo get closer. We think this is the perfect time to be launching our new Tokyo Disney site, which of course will be frequently updated as time goes on.
We’re still in the process of collecting data, so some of our popular trip planning tools, such as the Lines mobile app, crowd calendar (where we rank the crowds on every day of the year on a scale of 1 to 10), and touring plans (itineraries for what do see and do in the parks) aren’t available yet. We hope to have these tools ready for you to use in the next six months.
We hope you enjoy the site. Any feedback you may have is appreciated.