With crowd levels at a 1/10 ALL WEEK, it’s a great time to head to Walt Disney World. Check out this weekly preview for more Disney details!
- Here are your artists for this week’s Eat to the Beat Concert Series:
- 9/8 – 9/9: Tauren Wells (New)
- 9/10 – 9/11: Postmodern Jukebox
- 9/12 – 9/13: Vertical Horizon (New)
- 9/14 – 9/16: Baha Men
- Friendly reminder that Sammy Duvall’s Watersports Centre is now closed. Once located at Disney’s Contemporary Resort, Sammy Duvall’s was a place to participate in watersports activities such as parasailing, tubing, water skiing, and other watercraft rentals.
- Walt Disney World’s Minnie Van service can now transport guests to and from Orlando International Airport. The cost is $150 each way; plus tax.
- The Gardens course at Disney’s Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf will be closed from September 4 to September 28 due to maintenance. During this time, the Fantasia course as well as Disney’s Winter Summerland Miniature Golf will remain open.
For the most current weather conditions, click here.
For more information about crowd levels, click here.
Attractions Closed For Refurbishments
- Liberty Square Riverboat
Would you take a Minnie Van to or from the airport? Is the cost worth it? Leave your thoughts below!