There are only days left to experience the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, and Disney After Hours has been expanded. Enjoy this week’s Walt Disney World Preview!
- The Epcot International Food & Wine Festival ends November 12. Get your festival merchandise before this event ends!
- Here’s the band for the final week of Epcot’s Eat to the Beat Concert Series:
- 11/10 – 11/12: Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
- The Disney After Hours event is expanding to Disney’s Animal Kingdom and Disney’s Hollywood Studios! Dates begin in early December, and tickets go on sale November 15. You can find more details here.
- Holiday filming for Disney’s ABC Christmas Special runs through November 11. While parade segments are filmed in Disneyland, many of the stage productions and spots in the parks are filmed at Walt Disney World.
- How this will affect you: The major stage segments are filmed on the Castle Stage at Magic Kingdom park although these rarely impact anything in the park other than the schedules for other shows on that stage. Any filming throughout the parks will be seen, and may slightly impact walkways, but will not add to any wait times.
- Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party has officially begun! A new celebration add-on this year is Tony’s Most Merriest Town Square Party. Enjoy appetizers and drinks at Tony’s Town Square Restaurant before watching Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade in a reserved viewing area on Main Street U.S.A. The cost is $99 plus tax, and details can be found in Rikki’s post.
- Sneak peeks of Ralph Breaks the Internet are being held at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Head to Walt Disney Presents, located in Animation Courtyard, to check out this preview of the film, coming to theaters November 21.
For the most current weather conditions, click here.
For more information about crowd levels, click here.
Attractions Closed For Refurbishments
- Liberty Square Riverboat
- Tom Sawyer Island
- Mickey’s Royal Friendship Faire (11/9 – 11/12)
- A Frozen Holiday Wish (11/10 – 11/12)
- Move It! Shake it! Dance & Play It! Street Party (11/10 – 11/12)
- Once Upon a Time (11/10 – 11/12)
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Star Wars: A Galaxy Far, Far Away
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Wildlife Express Train: Africa Station
- Wildlife Express Train: Rafiki’s Planet Watch Station
Blizzard Beach (Whole Park!)
Which new Disney After Hours event are you more excited for? My vote is for Disney’s Animal Kingdom!