With Thanksgiving coming up this week, you’ll be seeing some high crowds at Walt Disney World. For weather, news and more, keep reading!
- The 2018 Epcot International Festival of the Holidays begins November 18 and runs through December 30. I can’t wait to check it out! Will you?
- Meet Ralph and Vanellope at Epcot! Beginning November 21, you’ll find them at Innoventions West though it sounds like later this winter, they’ll move to the Imagination Pavilion.
- Here are the Walt Disney World restaurants that will be serving Thanksgiving dinner (and in some cases lunch) on Thursday, November 22:
- Akershus Royal Banquet Hall – Epcot
- Biergarten – Epcot
- Coral Reef – Epcot
- Le Cellier Steakhouse – Epcot
- Rose & Crown Pub & Dining Room – Epcot
- Liberty Tree Tavern – Magic Kingdom
- Wine Bar George – Disney Springs
- Whispering Canyon Cafe – Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Trail’s End – Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
- Ale & Compass – Disney’s Yacht Club
- Cape May Cafe – Disney’s Beach Club
- California Grill – Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Sanaa – Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Todd English’s bluezoo – Walt Disney World Swan/Dolphin
- Garden Grove – Walt Disney World Swan/Dolphin
Advance reservations are highly recommended for any of these locations.
For the most current weather conditions, click here.
For more information about crowd levels, click here.
Attractions Closed For Refurbishments
- Liberty Square Riverboat
- Tom Sawyer Island
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Star Wars: A Galaxy Far, Far Away (Re-opens 11/18)
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Wildlife Express Train: Africa Station
- Wildlife Express Train: Rafiki’s Planet Watch Station
Blizzard Beach (Whole Park!)
That’s all for today. See you next week!