It’s finally cooling off in Florida! Scroll on for your Walt Disney World news, park hours, and more!
- The 2018 Epcot International Festival of the Holidays has now begun and runs through December 30. Would you like to see some food booth reviews? Let me know!
- Disney Springs has a new virtual reality experience at The VOID! Ralph Breaks VR: Dunderdome and Pancake Milkshake Diner features Ralph, Vanellope von Schweetz, and a new villain, B.E.V. (Built to Eradicate Viruses). Get your tickets here!
- Speaking of Ralph and Vanellope, you can now meet them at Epcot! You’ll find them at Innoventions West though it sounds like later this winter, they’ll move to the Imagination Pavilion.
For the most current weather conditions, click here.
For more information about crowd levels, click here.
Attractions Closed For Refurbishments
- Liberty Square Riverboat
- Tom Sawyer Island
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Wildlife Express Train: Africa Station
- Wildlife Express Train: Rafiki’s Planet Watch Station
Blizzard Beach (Whole Park!)
Will you check out the new VOID experience? Have you done the Star Wars one? Share your thoughts!