The Friendship boats are back in operation and Disney Springs has holiday photo magic just for you. Read all about it here!
- The Friendship boat service is now available to Epcot area resorts until 9:30 p.m. each night. This service was previously expected to be closed until late December due to work on the Disney Skyliner gondola system, so this early opening is very much welcome!
- Disney Springs now has holiday backdrops at their PhotoPass Studio. PhotoPass photographers will also be walking around Disney Springs taking Magic Shots.
- Play Disney Parks has added some holiday achievements to its app. In addition, a Disney Holiday playlist is available to Apple Music subscribers at Magic Kingdom and Epcot. Now THAT’S something to get excited about!
For the most current weather conditions, click here.
For more information about crowd levels, click here.
Attractions Closed For Refurbishments
- Liberty Square Riverboat
- Tom Sawyer Island
- Walt Disney World Railroad – Fantasyland
- Walt Disney World Railroad – Frontierland
- Walt Disney World Railroad – Main Street, U.S.A.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Wildlife Express Train: Africa Station
- Wildlife Express Train: Rafiki’s Planet Watch Station
Blizzard Beach (Whole Park!)
Have you visited the Disney Springs PhotoPass Studio? I’ve never been!