Are you a fan of the Disney Villains? Well, soon, Guests will be able to participate in a Disney After Hours event with a villain twist! The popular Disney After Hours event is hard ticketed event that occurs after park closing and lasts for three hours. The event allows Guests to be able to ride attractions at the Magic Kingdom with minimal to no wait, as well as enjoy all you care to eat snacks like popcorn, ice cream novelties, and bottled beverages. And with this new Disney Villain twist, there will be even more excitement to experience.
Disney Villains After Hours will take place on select nights from June 6 through August 8 and will feature exclusive entertainment, food & beverage, merchandise and more including:
- A Brand-New Disney Villains Stage Show: Hades and Meg from “Hercules” will set the castle stage ablaze in this all-new stage show, Villains Unite the Night, which will also feature appearances by Jafar, The Queen, Dr. Facilier and Maleficent.
- Spot Maleficent the Dragon: Maleficent the Dragon, with her Steampunk style and signature wicked grin, will be let loose for the first time at night – breathing fire as she creeps through the park as a one-of-a-kind experience for party guests.
- Attraction Enhancements: There will be villain-inspired additions at Pirates of the Caribbean and Space Mountain.
- Food & Beverage: A variety of special food & beverage offerings will also be available for purchase, including tasty desserts, drinks and dishes inspired by The Queen, Cruella de Vil, Maleficent, Hades, Dr. Facilier and even Emperor Zurg.
- Event Merchandise: Attendees can purchase logo merchandise, as well as items from a curated collection of the best Disney Villains merchandise available.
- Dress to Impress: Show off your sinister side dressed as your favorite bad guy or gal.
One thing to keep in mind though. Due to the extreme popularity, (if you’ve attended one of these Villain inspired events before or watched on social media on those evenings, you know) but the Disney Villains will not be participating in meet and greet opportunities on these evenings.
Disney Villains After Hours tickets will cost $139 plus tax in advance, $144 plus tax on the event night. Annual Passholder and Disney Vacation Club Members can purchase tickets for $109.
If you’re looking to purchase tickets for the Disney Villains After Hours evenings, they will go on sale April 29.