Disney Villains After Hours Returns
The popular Disney Villains After Hours event which is held at the Magic Kingdom is returning once again for 2020! This special hard ticket event will take place on select nights from February 7 through July 10 and there will 24 nights offered in total.
For 2020, Disney Villains After Hours will include:
- “Villains Unite the Night” stage show: Hades and Meg from the Disney film, Hercules will set the castle stage ablaze in this exciting show which also features appearances by Jafar, The Queen, Dr. Facilier and Maleficent.
- Maleficent the Dragon: Maleficent will be let loose at night breathing fire as she creeps through the park
- DJ Dance Party: Dance the night away at the Cinderella Castle Forecourt stage to some sick beats. The hub will be transformed into a killer club scene.
- Attraction Overlays: Discover villain-inspired additions to Pirates of the Caribbean and Space Mountain.
- Wickedly good food & beverages: A variety of specialty food & beverage offerings will be available for purchase, including desserts, drinks and dishes inspired by your favorite villainous friends.
- Special themed merch: Event attendees can purchase exclusive merchandise as well as items some of the best Disney Villains merchandise.
- Low wait times: More than 25 attractions and experiences will be available to experience
Event tickets allow entry as early as 7:00 p.m. Guests who attend this even can choose to dress up as their favorite villain, however do keep in mind that there are no meet and greet options with the Disney Villains during the event.
Tickets for Disney Villains After Hours are on sale now and cost $145 plus tax in advance or $155 plus tax on the event night. Annual Passholder and Disney Vacation Club Members can take advantage of a $30 discount. Limited tickets are available. To purchase your tickets, call (407) 939-2742.