Find out the latest show times and schedules for this week in the October 5 Universal Orlando news roundup.
Weekly Crowd Levels
Detailed crowd level information can be found here.
Operating Hours & Early Park Admission
CityWalk is open until 2:00 a.m. daily, with free self parking starting after 6:00 p.m on non-Halloween Horror Nights days.
Two-day, two-park tickets are $284.99 per adult and $274.99 per child (plus tax).
Volcano Bay tickets are at Anytime pricing at $80 per adult and $75 per child (plus tax).
Showtimes and Refurbishments
Universal Orlando’s Cinematic Celebration Showtimes
- October 5 – 11: No show
Universal’s Superstar Parade
- October 5 – 6: 2:00 p.m.
- October 7 – 8: 5:00 p.m.
- October 9 – 11: 2:00 p.m.
Dark Arts at Hogwarts Castle
- October 5 – 7: Starting at 7:45 p.m., running every 20 minutes
- October 8 – 9: Starting at 7:30 p.m., running every 20 minutes
- October 10: No Show
- October 11: Starting at 7:30 p.m., running every 20 minutes
Complete showtimes are available on Universal Orlando’s website.
Refurbishments & Closures
- Fear Factor Live!: August 5 – November 15 (used for Halloween Horror Nights)
- Royal Pacific Resort Lobby Enhancements: March 1 – October 31 (phased)
- Popeye & Bluto’s Bilge-Rat Barges – September 3 – December 22
- Me Ship, The Olive – September 3 – December 22
Events & Festivals
Halloween Horror Nights is back! Experience houses based on Ghostbusters, Stranger Things, Jordan Peele’s Us, and more while you run from zombies, vikings, chainsaw maniacs, and Dragula in the streets. TouringPlans has your back with our ultimate guide (Part 1 and Part 2) and Do’s and Don’ts. Halloween Horror Nights 29 runs on select nights September 6 – November 2. Tickets are on sale now.
See you next week, and make sure to leave a question below for the Mail Bag!