Top Disney Travel Agents From The Unofficial Guide
Have you picked up your copy of the Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World 2023? TouringPlans provides much of the data the Guide uses to make its recommendations. We’re a numbers-based bunch and like to spend our time measuring pillow fluffiness and collecting wait times. We also survey our hundreds of thousands of users. One thing we love hearing about is Disney World guests who have a great experience with their travel agent. A travel agent can save your hours on the phone with Disney, make recommendations for the best vacation for your family, and save you money by finding the best deals.
In our survey we ask two questions.
Is this agent an expert on Walt Disney World?
Would you use this agent again?
Best Disney World travel agents
Users named more than 1,100 travel agents this year. These are the top-rated :
Gina Akin takes the number one spot. Gina is a TouringPlans Travel agent. You can find out more about her here and follow her on Instagram and Facebook.
The remaining Top 10 agents are (in alphabetical order):
- Holly Biss of Magical Vacations Travel (email@example.com) – Facebook
- Missy Blair from TouringPlans Travel (firstname.lastname@example.org) – TouringPlans, Instagram, Facebook
- Alex Cenac from TouringPlans Travel (email@example.com) – TouringPlans, Instagram
- Joe Cheung, of Travelmation (firstname.lastname@example.org) – Instagram, Facebook, Podcast
- Sarah Goff from TouringPlans Travel (email@example.com) – TouringPlans, Instagram, Facebook
- Sharon Iocono of Magical Vacations Travel (firstname.lastname@example.org) – Instagram
- Michelle McKnight from TouringPlans Travel (email@example.com) – TouringPlans, Instagram, Facebook, Podcast
- Sue Pisaturo, owner of Small World Vacations (firstname.lastname@example.org) – Instagram, Facebook
- Mike Rahlmann of The Magic For Less (email@example.com) – Instagram, Facebook, Podcast
- Darren Wittko of Magical Vacations Travel (firstname.lastname@example.org) – Instagram, Facebook, Web site
Congratulations to all the agents! If you want to help fellow travelers, take our survey and share your thoughts about your Disney trips.
7 thoughts on “Top Disney Travel Agents From The Unofficial Guide”
You need a follow up article. “Why do you need a Travel Agent”
I’m normally a DIY person, and it will be late next year for our next trip. But frankly…I’m considering booking with a TA Disney/Universal week.
Hi Sam – we’re way ahead of you. Like, almost a year ahead of you. 🙂 I think you’ll find what you’re looking for in this article from October of last year. Admittedly it’s written specific to the TouringPlans TA, but most of what it covers, outside access to subscription only TouringPlans tools, is pretty standard for a Travel Agent experience.
Thanks for this article and was very excited to be included. I was wondering if you could please update my info – I’m not an independent agent I work with Travelmation (travelmation.net) and my work e-mail is email@example.com
Happy to! Congratulations!
Can you purchase individual lightening lanes at 7AM if you’re staying at the Swan or Dolphin?
Yes, Disney resorts, Swan/Dolphin, and Shades of Green guests can book at 7AM per Disney’s web site.
Holly is awesome! Congrats!