One of the new restaurants slated for the upcoming Town Center portion of Disney Springs is called D-Luxe Burger. This new dining establishment that will be opening in May is going to offer to Guests gourmet burgers and unique shakes.
Burgers will include unique toppings and fresh baked buns. Menu items include:
- Classic Cheeseburger – Beef patty topped with cheddar, lettuce, tomato and pickle
- Barbeque Classic Burger – Beef patty topped with a fried onion ring, smoked Gouda, bacon, barbeque sauce and lettuce
- El Diablo Burger – Chorizo-and-signature-blend patty, fried banana peppers, pepper jack cheese, lettuce, tomato and chipotle mayonnaise
- Southern Classic Burger – Beef patty, topped with fried-green tomato, pimento cheese, lettuce and bacon
- Cluck Burger – Ground chicken patty, garlic herb sauce, avocado, lettuce and tomato
- Veggie Burger – house-made patty topped with Tzatziki, green bean salad, lettuce and tomato
Freshly cut fries will also be available for Guests, along with various dipping sauces!
D-Luxe Burger will also feature a wide selection of delicious gelato milk shakes. Options will rotate, but may include:
- Salted Caramel
Guests can also enjoy floats, hard sodas, draft beer, and ciders. There will also be adult shakes on the menu for those looking to imbibe, including a Smoked Bourbon and Beer option and a Godiva Raspberry selection.
If you’re looking for a different kind of dessert, consider the Red Velvet Burger Macaron, which looks exactly like a hamburger!
D-Luxe Burger will offer seating both inside in a western-themed environment or outside where Guests will be able to overlook the springs.
If you’re ready to enjoy a delicious burger or shake at Walt Disney World, look no further than D-Luxe Burger.