Disney Cruise Line Coverage Now On TouringPlans.com
Today we’re launching coverage of the Disney Cruise Line!
It’s more than 300 pages and 400 photos – the largest expansion ever to TouringPlans.com. You’ll find detailed reviews of every ship, port, show, restaurant, bar, and activity on-board, plus itinerary, port, and Port Adventure details.
Our Coverage Includes
- A new Fare Tracker shows you the daily price of every cruise on every ship for every stateroom category. See whether you’ll save money by booking now or waiting, and see how Disney priced the same cruise last year.
- Details and photos of the Magic, Wonder, Dream, and Fantasy, including stateroom types and descriptions, children’s clubs and activities, restaurant and bar reviews, family activities, how to meet characters, on-board seminars, and shopping. We’ll even tell you which theater shows to skip for more time at Senses Spa.
- Specific advice on the best itineraries for first-time cruisers: which deck to choose, best ports of call, and which Port Adventure shore excursions are worth your money.
- Complete coverage of Castaway Cay, Disney’s private island, including reviews of every Port Adventure activity, what to pack for your day, food and bar reviews, and more.
- Packing tips, passport and ID requirements, advice for families with special needs or dietary restrictions, guides to tipping and gratuities, transportation and parking tips for each port, where to spend the night before your cruise, the check-in and boarding process, the daily Personal Navigator hand-out, and how to prepare for coming home.
If this is your first-ever cruise, or your first Disney cruise, we’ve got all the information you need to have a better trip. And if this ain’t your first lifeboat drill, we think we have some tips and secrets for you, too.
This weekend we’re headed out on the newly-renovated Disney Magic. We’ll update the site with reviews and photos while we’re on board.
Our Disney Cruise Line content will be available as a free preview at least through October 31, 2013. It’ll be available via subscription after that.
We’re fortunate to have authors Erin Foster and Laurel Stewart, both Disney cruise and theme park veterans, along with dozens of talented photographers contributing to the DCL site.
If you have any suggestions or feedback, please post it to our new support site. Issues that require immediate attention should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: We’re still loading fare data and shore excursions into the site. That should be finished shortly.
8 thoughts on “Disney Cruise Line Coverage Now On TouringPlans.com”
YEAH! Looking forward to diving in to this as I plan for our first Disney cruise.
Welcome Aboard TouringPlans.com!
I’m so excited that you are including Disney Cruise Line on your website and look forward to exploring with you.
The Fare Tracker link appears to be broken in this article.
I have found the same thing. I was eager to try it, because I have an eye on a Fantasy cruise next June. I’m waiting to see if OGT/VGT rates come out!
Thank you, Dustin. The broken link was fixed early this afternoon.
Awesome!!! You have impeccable timing Mr. Testa!! 🙂 I’m in the high alert planning phase of our very first cruise! Thank you to you and your team for all your hard work 🙂
All of my questions answered! Can’t wait to share this with other planners, what a great resource.